Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview29 - 30 September 2020 | 00:00 To 18:00
XVI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE BIOMASS FOR ENERGY
300 participants from more than 15 countries will take part in the largest bioenergy event of the year in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. The event will last for two days.
The programme features around 60 speeches from across the world including an Ukrainian experts and Horizon2020 BIOFIT project seminar.
Main focuses in 2020:
- Bioenergy development with low natural gas prices in Ukraine.
- Bioenergy and the Ukrainian Green Deal.
- Agrobiomass as the future of bioenergy in Ukraine.
- Auctions vs green tariffs. What to choose for bioenergy projects in Ukraine
- Biomethane vs green hydrogen. What will Ukraine export?
- New in Ukrainian bioenergy: bioethanol, waste to energy, energy plantations, corn residues to energy.
- Successful cases and technologies.
For more information, please visit our website: uabioconf.org.
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups