Discover the different policy areas we are actively working on.
- Working Groups
Our Working Groups are focused decision-making hubs that allow Bioenergy Europe members to discuss policy updates, new technologies and market trends.Back to Event Overview16 - 18 August 2021
The 10th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition (APBE2021)
Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Technology & Equipment Exhibition (APBE), formerly known as Guangzhou International.
Biomass Energy Exhibition, is a sizeable and influential exhibition in Asian- Pacific region and regarded as a global annual event in biomass energy industry.
From its first held in 2012 with 68 enterprises to 119 ones in 2013, 141 ones in 2014 and 230 ones in 2018,the quality, scale, service all have been improved with the support of government, media, associations and so on.
The participation of nearly 200 brands such as Kingwood, the golden sponsor, Anhui Huantai, the silver sponsor, ANDRITZ, BANDIT,Polytechnik, etc. and relevant enterprises and the perfect shows of biomass energy equipment and technology have attracted negotiations at home and abroad, promoted the cooperation atmosphere and industrial development.
- Biomass molding fuel and manufacturing equipment;
- Biomass boilers, combustors, stoves, boiler improvement and heating service companies;
- Biomass gasification technologies and equipment;
- Biogas technologies & engineering equipment;
- Comprehensive utilization of crop straw;
- Biomass & garbage power technologies and equipment, integrated garbage treatment, recycling of industrial waste gas and heat;
- Advanced biology liquid fuel and refining technologies;
- Related technologies and equipment of biomass combined heat and power generation;
- Detection, evaluation and certification institutions, marine biomass energy, etc
If you are interested in sourcing some quality biomass products, just sign up for our show through simple registration on our website or via e-mail!Read more
Our Certification Schemes
The first international certification scheme for wood chips and hog fuel. A 12-class scheme addressing every profile of producer and end-user, from industrial to domestic use.Visit the website
The world-leading, transparent and independent certification scheme for wood pellets. From production to delivery, ENplus® guarantees quality and combat fraud along the entire supply chain.Visit the website
enSURE Compliance with RED II Sustainability Requirements for the Production of Electricity, Heating and Cooling from Biomass.Visit the website
Bioenergy Newsletter subscription confirmation
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You have been added to our distribution list.
- Working Groups